Sunday, June 20, 2010

Meet Baby Church


Look at me! I am only two inches long but I am growing everyday! My heartbeat is a strong 150bpm! I am going to concentrate on growing and I hope to join the world at the end of December! Below you will see I am already taking after my mom! I love sucking on my thumb! Although, I don't plan on sucking my thumb through age 6 like she did, that is just embarrassing! :) Feel free to check back in on me as I grow! And I'll let my mom and dad know soon if I am a boy or girl!

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are Amazing pictures Carly! I am so thrilled for you and Jordan! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you. From one girl who has miscarriages to another, I can't tell you how happy I am for you. I am due the end of December, actually the 27th I have a c-section. I have difficulty getting pregnant, and after a couple of miscarriages for me as well, we finally got this one to stick. So here is to happy, healthy pregnancies, and births.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's so exciting! congratulations! I hope you're not still feeling barfy but like you said, it's worth it when you think of what you get in return

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carly,

    I can't even tell you how happy I am for you guys. I'm sitting here bawling from reading your last entry. Hopefully you are starting to feel better as the first trimester is coming to an end. Please keep us posted with the all of your fun news that goes along with being pregnant!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
    (I know, I need to do better at updating our blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh soo sweet, I just love checking out little baby in the belly!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmm... I'm going with a boy, just so our boys have someone to hang out with :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know if it is just a myth, but I've heard that baby girls have faster heartbeats, and my baby girl's was always around 150. So... maybe you are having a girl :) Either way he/she will be perfect!

    ReplyDelete