Sunday, September 27, 2009

I look like crap, but after surgery I felt quite alright. It's after the good stuff that runs through that IV wears out when you actually start feelin' it. There was this 70 year old black nurse that was helping me out after surgery...she was an awesome nutter (that's the word my sister uses for a crazy person). She had so much energy and delighted in informing Jordan not once but twice that he had to wait over 2 weeks to have sex with me. But then she proceeded to tell us that there are plenty of other things we could do as she nudged me twice and winked. HAH! Funny lady. I did my best to rest the next couple of days, but our roof was being re-done at the time...its awfully hard to sleep, even while heavily medicated, when it sounds like you got tap dancers (chubby ones) in your attic. I am sure there will come a day in the future when we will be done with house stuff, but I hear that with owning a house there is always something. But I will take what I got because this house is truly a blessing! It sure has come along way throughout its total makeover. I just need to start working again so I can afford to decorate it. Thanks to all those who let me have their Bed Bath and Beyond coupons! I saved hundreds of dollars on our two new bed sets. Right on. Guest room is set up, come visit me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment