Saturday, February 4, 2012

Lil' Chubber Buns




Elsie truly loves to eat. I think this is a blessing. She doesn't seem to be very picky and when she really enjoys something she follows her bite with a "mmmm". She is my lil chubbers and I love it. I can't believe how fast she is learning! I am running out of body parts to have her identify...that sentence sounded odd...anyway she has all of these down: Head, hair, eyebrows, eyes, ears, mouth, teeth, nose, tummy, belly button, legs, knees, feet and toes. It is a great distraction game while quickly trying to change her diaper. She is 13 months now and about 30 pounds...I think she outweighs a lot of 2 year olds... She does wear size 2T quite often. Hearing her talk is the best. Watching her little face study and figure things out is amazing to me and when she does accomplish something she becomes quite proud and often claps for herself. She can point out many objects and animals in books, ones I don't even recall working on very much with her, she'll find it and point to it...never guessing. If she doesn't know she will usually look for a bit then, look at me to help her. She surprises me daily and I just love being with her and being able to witness all her firsts and teach her things. I just taught her to put her hands on her cheeks and cock her head when I ask her if she's cute....hah, cheesy, I know but I LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment