Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Belly


People keep asking to see "the belly" so here it is, nothin' hidin' it! Why am I so shameless? I have to take these photos every week and send them to my modeling agency to they can tell how big I am getting so I can start booking maternity print jobs. I actually just worked for Nordstrom last week! That stuff should come out online sometime in the fall. So its a great reason to eat healthy and stay in shape when you have to get photographed baring all every week...(plus these jobs pay pretty dang well) :) Baby is good, I need to scan in and post her new ultrasound pics from her 2nd trimester screening. She's pretty cute, and more importantly the Dr. said she has a very beautiful heart:) Music to my ears. I had my first baby shower on Saturday in Seattle which was so fun. I found myself talking baby talk in response to the clothes I was getting. Funny;) I still need to go through those pics and upload em. For now I am enjoying feeling the lil one move around all the time. I still don't have an appetite and get headaches most days, but I will take that over all that morning sickness felt those first few months. We are 5 months along! Over halfway there and part of me is a little afraid yet excited that these next few months are going to fly by. Lots to do!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for posting a pic!
    I LOVE feeling the baby move around and kick. So much fun!
    Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carly, you look BEAUTIFUL! I am so very happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute preggers!! one hot mama!

    ReplyDelete