Tuesday, May 19, 2009

We are now officially home owners!! YAY!  It doesn't look like much now, but it will soon enough!  Currently the whole house is gutted! It is a 4 bedroom 2 bath and we are remodeling the whole thing inside and out and its so exciting!  I will post pictures of the whole process.  I picked out all of my appliances the other day which include a red washer and dryer and a double oven, woohoo!=)  They just finished the add on to our master bedroom and my closet is almost as big as my room, I am in LOVE!  We will soon call Studio City our home for a good amount of years.  No more moving every year for us!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah!!!Congrats you two. Happy you're blogging now (- bets are you'll update more than me!) so we can keep posted on your happenings. Also, can we get Jordan's recipe for the brownies he made when we were out last?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging and congrats on the new place! ...so grown up! Hope you are both happy and well! We certainly need to catch up one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great house, and it looks perfect! I can't wait to see what you do with it! What an exciting project for you two. Now when we come to visit Cali we'll just have to stay in your closet haha!

    ReplyDelete